- Permanent Part-time day shift
- MR Licence with clean driving record required
- Role based in Glendenning - driving within Sydney region only
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and immediately available Driver to join one of Australia’s largest aged care organisations. Based in Glendenning, the Laundry Centre services the laundry needs of our facilities and external customers in locations across Sydney. You would be required to drive the laundry truck to pick up and deliver linen in a timely, professional and safe manner, as well as performing on floor production duties when necessary. The base hourly rate is $26.55 per hour + super and salary packaging benefits of $15,900 per year.
PPT hours for the Driver include:
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Current MR Licence with clean driving record
- Current Police clearance check an ability to obtain
- Relevant experience driving within Sydney
- An alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened