• Casual positions available
• Located near the shores of Malabar Beach - just 12 kilometres south-east of Sydney
• Great team environment and workplace culture
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
We are currently seeking passionate and genuinely caring Carers to join our friendly team at Dorothy Boyt House, Malabar. If you have completed a Certificate III in Aged Care (or the equivalent) with proven experience, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please note candidates interested in this role must to available to potentially work days, evenings and night shifts.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Enable, support and assist residents with activities of daily living according to assessed individual needs
• Assist and cooperate with other team members
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Promote continuous improvement process to staff, residents and relatives
• Attend internal and external training as required
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate III Aged Care (or equivalent)
• Minimum six months experience as a Carer
• Genuine desire to serve those in most need
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
If you are passionate about caring for the elderly and have what it takes to make a genuine difference in their lives, we would like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.