As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents. Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal. Our Servery Team work with the wider care and lifestyle team in providing individualised care to our residents.
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way.
- Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience needed
- Relevant food handling experience, customer contact or a willingness to be trained.
- Experience in a food service role/hospitality environment (desirable)
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- A genuine alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.