• Are you looking to make a genuine difference?
• Are you passionate about providing resident-centred care to the elderly?
• Permanent part time opportunities available
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
About the role:
We are currently seeking Carer’s on a part time basis who are passionate about person-centred care, to join our friendly team at the Carol Allen House, based at Richmond. If you have completed a Certificate III in Aged Care (or the equivalent) with proven experience, then this may be the role for you!
Please note candidates interested in this role must be available to work a combination of shifts including day, and evening shifts on a rotating roster.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to)
• Enable, support and assist residents with activities of daily living according to assessed individual needs
• Assist and cooperate with other team members
• Comply with WHS legislation, Policy and Procedures
• Promote continuous improvement process to staff, residents and relatives
• Attend internal and external training as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Needed
• Certificate III Aged Care (or equivalent)
• Minimum six months experience as a Carer
• Genuine desire to serve those in most need
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
If you are passionate about caring for the elderly and have what it takes to make a genuine difference in their lives, we would like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.