- Exciting new position
- Working Across multiple locations in the North West, East, South & South Coast
- Excellent Remuneration Package, including Vehicle
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible in providing advice, education and support to our managers on all areas of employee related issues. Working across multiple locations in the North west, East, South & South Coast regions, you will work closely with our managers on their day to day employment issues ranging from grievances and dispute resolution, WHS and Injury management and resolving complex ER/IR issues.
- Provide sound employee relations advice and support to management and employees;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders through regular onsite visits;
- Manage complex IR matters including identifying mitigating risk of legal claims;
- Providing support to the broader HR team;
- Assisting managers with the maintenance of performance management frameworks and taking ownership of dispute resolution and ER investigations;
- Interpretation and implementation of industrial instruments, such as contracts and enterprise agreements;
- Be proficient and confident dealing with unions and IR matters
- Ensuring that all employee relation matters are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with Anglicare policy and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures by drafting relevant templates and documents.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in providing high level HR advice in a changing environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with senior management and their teams. You will enjoy working autonomously and delivering a high level of service.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Solid understanding of practical and theoretical knowledge of modern HR/ER/IR practices.
- Previous experience in an ER/HR advisory role.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle (as travel to homes will be required)
In return, you will be supported by an experienced team of subject matter experts. Anglicare is committed in ensuring that you have the opportunity to further your career.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.