Job no: 498188
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Location: Northern Beaches
Categories: Sales, Shops and Factory
• Permanent Part-Time Position based at Dee Why
• Working 6 hours on a Saturday
• Join one of the largest Christian, NFP organisations in Australia!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the role:
We are seeking an energetic Shop Assistant who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of people in need, providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensure shop monies are secure at all times
• Ensure excellent customer service through appropriate provision of services and communication with internal and external customers.
• Provide leadership to Volunteers and be a role model to engender an environment where Anglicare’s mission and vision are embraced
• Ensure Volunteers are supported
• Complete and submit appropriate shop paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Previous experience in a retail environment
• Excellent communication service skills
• The ability to relate to a diverse customer group
• Excellent customer service skills consolidation
• Well-developed numeracy skills
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Vision of Anglicare
If you are passionate about helping people in need and retail shop-related duties, we’d like to hear from you!
Applicants must have or be willing to obtain a Working With Children's Check for paid employment purposes.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time