As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
Dudley Foord House at The Ponds, are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who is committed and enthusiastic in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents. You will ideally have excellent clinical assessment skills to manage care of residents in collaboration with our capable team of professionals.
Morning shifts - Tuesday to Thursday - 0645-1515
- Ensures the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing routine and non-routine clinical care;
- Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
- Ensures that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative;
Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- A ‘hands on’ approach to ensuring quality clinical care.
- Current clinical experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others.
- Competence in managing clinical care.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Are you passionate about best practice clinical care for seniors? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.