- Looking for a role where you can use your eye for detail?
- Want to join a supportive and professional team?
- Love dealing with customers and solving problems?
Then we would love to hear from you!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the role:
Our Finance Department is looking for a Purchasing System Administrator to join our dedicated team to support the Procurement and Accounts Payable Teams by overseeing the administrative functions of the Procure-to-Pay and Expense Management systems.
- Data management of Anglicare's Procure to Pay system (Basware) and the Expense Management system (Promaster)
- Managing system users
- Dealing with phone enquiries
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Experience in an IT help desk or similar system support role
- Experience in Procure-to-pay and/or Expense Management administration
- Experience with Basware and/or Promaster (Desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
This role would suit a candidate with a genuine alignment to Anglicare&\;rsquo\\;s vision, mission and values.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.