• Join Anglicare’s Clinical Research Department
• Rewarding and interesting role
• Enjoy working closely with our valued Residents
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
In 2012 Anglicare’s Clinical Research Department formed a unique collaboration with an internationally renowned Alzheimer’s disease researcher and together we launched a ground breaking clinical trial known as the KARVIAH study. We have also now combined resources with the KaRa Institute for Neurological Diseases to offer a range of clinical trials and care services targeting the prevention, detection and care of Alzheimer’s disease.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Research Administration Coordinator to join a professional and dedicated team. Reporting to the Director of Dementia and Clinical Research you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Planning and coordination associated with the study protocol(s)
• Scheduling resident volunteer appointments
• Organising transport for appointments
• Maintaining communication with all parties (resident, staff, doctors)
• Maintaining trial records
• Facilitating communication strategies
• Organising events
• Reviewing financial accounts for the department,
• Maintain the records for the Internal Research Meeting
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple schedules and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in engaging with older people which can be in a clinical or non-clinical role
• Strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent written and oral skills
• It could suit a registered nurse or allied health professional but you may also have qualifications in a non-clinical background
In addition to the necessary administration ability, this role will enable the right applicant to further develop skills in coordinating and conducting research as well as public relations.
If you are highly organised and motivated and would like to join an innovative Research Team to assist us with our research to prevent dementia then we would love to hear from you. This role will be offered on a 3 year fixed-term contract and based in our Castle Hill facility.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened