• Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
• Do you want to join an organisation that seeks to exceed expectations of those we serve?
• Would you love to be serving people in need and enriching lives?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Delivering a meal may seem a simple task, but when done with a friendly smile, it can make someone’s day.
Hospitality, and dining, is a critical element in the daily operation of every Anglicare residential care home. Anglicare has a responsibility to ensure our residents consistently receive the best dining experience at every home and that residents’ dietary requirements and food preferences are consistently delivered.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Manager to take responsibility for all dining areas in the home and to ensure our Servery staff are delivering high quality meals and service which is a vital part of the care we provide.
Reporting to the Residential Manager you will be responsible for (not limited to):
• All dining and kitchen operations
• Managing the servery budget as well as the broader catering budget
• Weekly menu and dietary planning
• Staff management including rosters
• Compliance with WH&S to ensure maintenance of an A Rating with NSW Food Authority
• Ordering and managing all food in the home, including catering arrangements for special events and programs.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in customer service, food safety, food preparation and dining in a commercial environment
• Experience in managing and leading staff and creating engaged, customer focussed teams
• Experience with developing and managing budgets
• Qualifications in Hospitality Management and Catering desirable.
To be successful in this pivotal new role you will need to be an experienced Hospitality professional as well as have demonstrated experience managing a team and a genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.