- Are you looking to expand your marketing skills and join a fun and supportive team?
- Do you have a desire to be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives?
Then read on!
As a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years we provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
Our diverse marketing department based at Anglicare’s head office in Norwest Business Park is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join the team. In this busy and varied role, you will work closely with the marketing team and key stakeholders to help deliver a range of marketing campaigns across our retirement villages portfolio. You will partner with our wider marketing team across all portfolios (home care, residential aged care and community services) to help drive a customer-centric marketing approach.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
• Plan, implement and evaluate marketing strategies to promote our retirement villages
• Coordinate and implement various events
• Develop marketing collateral
• Work closely with our Digital team to update online content
• Coordinate photo/video shoots
• General marketing and administration duties
As an ideal candidate you will have:
• Qualifications in marketing is essential
• 5+ years’ marketing experience
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Exemplary attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Copy writing experience favourable
• Alignment with Anglicare’s Christian values
In this role you will be a strong team player and thrive in a busy environment. Your professionalism, enthusiasm and your “can do” attitude will put you in good stead in working with all stakeholders across the business.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply today.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.