• Permanent Part-time Position - 30hrs per week
• Warm & Welcoming Village
• Rushcutters Bay Location - only a short walk from Kings Cross train station
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
Located in Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Lodge has a great opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent part-time basis-30hrs per week.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest Christian organisations in the not-for-profit sector and challenge yourself within the Aged Care industry. In addition, you will receive ongoing support within a growing organisation, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration. If you are an experienced aged care Registered Nurse, then we'd like to hear from you!
Applicants interested in this role must be able to commit to working morning, afternoon and night shifts.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Management of our residents care needs
• Manage and direct EENs, Certificate IV and Nurse assistants in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Executive Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Maintain current competencies.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Minimum 1 years' RN experience within Aged Care
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.