- Castle Hill location
- Support our Residential Care Homes
- Part Time Permanent
- PM Shift 2pm-9.30pm Monday-Friday
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role
Anglicare JobMatch at Castle Hill is seeking an experienced Roster Assistant to join their dedicated team. Assisting in the rostering of staff for multiple Care Homes you will work closely with the Roster Coordinator, Care Home managers and staff, using Kronos workforce system version 7. You would be required to work Monday to Friday doing our afternoon shift (2pm-9.30pm) Our Rostering Team play an important role in ensuring our care homes receive the correct staffing levels on a daily basis to meet the needs of our residents.
- Rostering care and kitchen staff for multiple care homes using Kronos Workforce System
- Interacting respectfully, with Care Home Managers and Administration Coordinators;
- Replacing staff, scheduling Care and Servery staff;
- General administration tasks;
Skills, knowledge and Experience needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience rostering large numbers of staff using Kronos;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communication and organisation;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Microsoft Office experience preferred;
Join a growing industry and a fun team where you can make a genuine difference in the lives of our residents and clients.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.