• Permanent part-time position available
• Warm and welcoming residential facility
• Beautiful South Coast Location - Woonona
About the role
Located in Woonona, Eileen Armstrong House is currently seeking a genuinely passionate aged care Registered Nurse to join their team for on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will ensure that the clinical care of our valued residents is properly monitored and attended to by working with all members of the care team including our residents’ family. If you’re looking to for a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself within the Aged Care industry, then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct EENs, Certificate IV and Nurse assistants in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Aged Care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote Anglicare's vision, mission and values.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.