• Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of children in foster care?
• When you become an Anglicare Volunteer you are joining a team of thousands who brighten people’s lives everyday
• Help out a family by transporting a child to school or a family visit!
Anglicare has been serving the Community for over 160 years and is committed to supporting those who are aging, vulnerable or marginalised.
Our Foster Care program assists foster carers and their families. Our Volunteers are invaluable in supporting foster carers in many ways.
About this Role:
Support a foster care family by driving children to and from school or family visits. Volunteers who do this give children the stability of staying in the same school or seeing their parents regularly when everything else in the life is turned upside down.
Duties may include:
• Driving children to and from different activities or visits
Our ideal volunteer will have:
• Caring and friendly nature
• A safe and suitable vehicle (petrol will be reimbursed)
• A valid Working with Children’s Check
• Valid and current driver’s licence
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
By joining Anglicare you would have the opportunity to serve those most in need; elderly people, struggling families, socially isolated, disaster affected people, disadvantaged children and youth plus many others within your community!
I want to join. Now what?
Once you submit your application one of our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Pack.
For more information on this role or other Volunteer opportunities please contact the Anglicare Volunteering Department on 9421 5446 or email@example.com