Anglicare have an opportunity for a Client Relationship Officer to join our Catering team in Norwest. This role will focus on building new client relationships and maintaining existing client relationships through providing a supportive and tailored service to meet our client’s needs.
You will be joining a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. Anglicare exists to serve people in need in our community, enrich lives, and share the love of Jesus.
About the role:
Reporting into the Client Services Manager of our Catering team, you will be joining a full-service Catering facility that prepares and provides food to our Anglicare facilities as well as external clients. Our Catering team are passionate about meeting our residents and clients’ dietary needs and enhancing their dining experience through ensuring food is nutritious, tasteful and visually appealing.
This role will work closely with our Client Services Manager, through partnering with our clients to continuously monitor and improve upon our catering services offered tailored to their needs. Ideally you will have gained experience within a high-level customer service role within Aged Care, Hospitality or Catering services and have an understanding of food preparation and food safety.
Key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Spending time out in the field with our clients to build relationships, understand their food services needs and ensure we are providing a consistent and supportive service.
- Contract management, ensuring the seamless delivery of all client KPIs in accordance with client supply agreements and contractual obligations.
- Business development through identifying new catering business opportunities.
- Facilitating training to internal and external clients.
- Ensuring safe work practices are carried out with food safety, hygiene and cleanliness.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have hands on experience in supporting a portfolio of clients and experience in developing new business opportunities.
- Have gained experience within Aged Care, Catering or Hospitality industries; with knowledge of food safety and preparation.
- Ideally have obtained a Certificate 4 in TAE.
- Be aligned to Anglicare’s Christian values, vision and mission to ensure you are able to best serve our clients and enhance client relationships.
- Competitive salary package to match your experience.
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment.
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation.
If you are interested in combining your experience with client relationship management and food services then submit your application today.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.