• Build and maintain strong relationships
• Servicing older clients in the community
• Permanent fulltime position based in the Nepean area
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare exists to serve our community, enrich lives and share the love of Jesus. Anglicare At Home provides services that support older people to live independently and enjoy the things they love, both at home, and in the community.
Following the trial of a successful pilot project to better support Anglicare’s frontline Care Staff, we are now seeking to appoint a skilled and motivated Care Team Leader within the Anglicare at Home team.
Reporting to the Care Team Manager, the Care Team Leader will successfully lead a team of Care Workers to effectively deliver quality home care services to our elderly clients.
You will also:
• ensure a culture of exceptional customer service is developed and all Home Care Workers effectively deliver outstanding customer service across all home care services
• supervise staff, provide feedback and coaching on performance and manage under performance
• escalate client changes and concerns in a timely manner and assist with consistency of care workers and unplanned leave coverage
• ensure safety and risks are managed and problems are resolved by ensuring sources of risk are identified and preventative action are taken to minimise risk, etc.
Key requirements of the role include:
• Certificate III or higher in Aged Care/Community Services or equivalent
• Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work
• Previous team leader experience gained in a busy environment
• Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in systems and technology applications
• Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships and demonstrated customer service skills.
If you're a self-motivated person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on challenges, we would love to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.