As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit\: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role
New Graduate Registered Nurses
• 12 Months New Graduate Program
• Flexible working arrangements available
• Sydney Metropolitan Locations
Be part of Anglicare’s New Graduate Registered Nurse Program for 2020
Anglicare is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic new graduate nurses completing their Bachelor of Nursing Degree in 2019 who can provide proof of application / registration with AHPRA prior to the commencement date.
The Anglicare graduate program provides a structured and supportive transition for new graduate RNs into a career in the aged care sector.
Successful new graduates will be provided with:
• Dedicated support from Anglicare’s Quality & Compliance Manager who coordinates the Graduate Program as well as Clinical Educators.
• Aged Care specific education designed to enable you to meet the clinical challenges of increased frailty and health needs of our residents and clients.
• On-the-job training and coaching to assist you in developing the clinical and management skills needed as a Registered Nurse.
New graduates will be rotated through a variety of locations within Anglicare where they will be exposed to a wide variety of learning opportunities in caring for residents and clients with chronic and complex needs, dementia and requiring palliation. To succeed in this role, applicants must have:
• A passion for person-centred aged care
• A commitment to Anglicare
• Willingness to further develop knowledge and expertise in aged care
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Support of Anglicare’s values including Christian Witness
• Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Benefits of the program include:
• You will be offered above award pay rates in your first year
• 12 month full time New Graduate Program
• Opportunities to apply for positions, providing a rewarding career with Anglicare
• Mentoring and support provided.
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.