Anglicare has been serving the Community for over 160 years and is committed to supporting those who are aging, vulnerable or marginalised. Our Anglicare shops provide a place for vulnerable people in the community to come and feel heard as well as to purchase quality goods at a discounted price.
We are building the team for our brand new shop in Ingelburn which is due to open in March 2020. We are looking for passionate, kind and empathetic volunteers to join our team. Do you have what it takes?
• Unpacking & sorting stock
• Serving customers with a non-judgemental, kind and helpful approach
• Tidying and organising retail space
• Assist with Merchandising stock
• Help with any tasks needed
Regular commitment once a week
Our ideal volunteer will have:
• Ability to work in a team
• Reliable and can commit to one day a week
• Physically fit and able to stand on feet
• Non-judgemental approach and knowledge or experience working with vulnerable people
• Skills that you can share
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
By joining Anglicare you would have the opportunity to serve those most in need; elderly people, struggling families, socially isolated, disaster affected people, disadvantaged children and youth plus many others within your community!
I want to join. Now what?
Once you submit your application one of our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Pack which includes a National Criminal History Check.
For more information on this role or other Volunteer opportunities please contact the Anglicare Volunteering Department on 9421 5446 or email@example.com