On 1 July 2016 ARV and Anglicare Sydney came together to form one organisation, Anglicare. As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
About the Role
Jobmatch are looking for experienced Registered Nurses who are committed and enthusiastic in ensuring quality clinical care is delivered to our valued residents at our various sites around Sydney. You will ideally have excellent clinical assessment skills to manage care of residents in collaboration with our capable team of professionals.
Jobmatch is a shared casual pool that provides staffing relief to various Anglicare Residential Facilities across multiple locations.
Successful Applicants will be required to work across the following sites:
- Castle Hill (5x Facilities)
- The Ponds
- Winston Hills
Successful candidates need to be flexible and adaptable and willing to provide good quality care across the 9x different Care Homes in their different locations as a Registered Nurse.
- Ensures the residents’ physical health and comfort is maintained by providing routine and non-routine clinical care;
- Ensures that communication between peers and staff is upheld and fostered to ensure duties are performed accurately and holistically;
- Ensures that families are fully informed about issues relating to their relative;
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team by sharing clinical knowledge and skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- At least 1 year experience after New Grad Program.
- A ‘hands on’ approach to ensuring quality clinical care.
- Current and strong Wound Care Skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with a passion for caring for others.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Are you passionate about best practice clinical care for seniors? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.