Anglicare have an opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join the ICT team, supporting the organisation through the efficient management of technical user issues and requests. This is a full-time permanent role based in our Norwest office.
Anglicare is a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years. We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
About the role
The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to facilitate a seamless running of ICT operations from Installing, diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading desktop hardware and ICT software to ensure optimal workstation performance is provided to all staff. The Service Desk Analyst is required to provide Level 1 and 2 support across the below:
- Provide day to day technical support to internal staff by phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Ensure that user issues are resolved by managing and monitoring ticket requests through to resolution.
- Maintain an effective issue management system ensuring continuous improvements of the Service Desk function.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant ICT qualification with 2+ years’ experience within a similar Service Desk role.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to relate to a wide demographic of users.
- An ability to prioritise, self-manage, and apply initiative.
- An ability to deliver to deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
The Service Desk Analyst role provides an opportunity for ICT professionals seeking broad technical exposure across the organisation, with learning and career development pathways for motivated applicants. To be successful in this position, you will be someone that thrives when working in a team environment, proactive and adaptable to changing needs.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.