- Are you passionate about serving those in need of affordable housing?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of working to strict timelines?
Anglicare is a leading provider of accommodation services for older Australians. For many years, Anglicare has provided a range of affordable housing options for those who have limited means of providing for their own housing in the private market. Our rental affordable housing properties are targeted at households on low and moderate incomes and are located throughout the Sydney and Illawarra regions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and execution of the lease and tenancy agreements.
- Managing vacancy levels.
- Managing levies and taxes.
- Establishing appropriate rental rates and rent adjustments as required.
- Assessing Tenants for eligibility.
- Overseeing property maintenance and inspections.
- Management of Tenant disputes, enquires and complaints.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in tenancy management
- Understanding of the community housing sector and community housing sector tenants.
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
You will have strong understanding of the community housing sector and community housing sector tenants. If you want to be part of this great division, apply today!
These roles would best suit a person who is personally committed to our Christian vision, mission and values.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.