Join the leading Christian Aged Care NFP
South Nowra and Dapto locations
About the role:
We have 2 fantastic locations in the south, Jean Ross House at South Nowra and St Lukes Village at Dapto. We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join their team of aged care professionals on a casual basis. As a Registered Nurse with Anglicare, you will receive a comprehensive orientation program upon commencement and access to ongoing education and training opportunities.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct EENs, Certificate IV and Nurse assistants (Team) in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Executive Manager/Care Manager to fulfill the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Is aware of and participates in continuous improvement process and systems.
• Maintain current competencies
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Minimum 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.