Casual positions available
• Based in Woonona - Eileen Armstrong House
• Must be available at least three days per week (flexible availability preferred)
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
We are currently seeking Carers to join the team at Eileen Armstrong House, Woonona. Our Carers are rewarded with above award rates of pay, and a comprehensive orientation program on arrival and access to ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure that our residents continue to receive outstanding care.
If you are reliable, motivated, passionate about caring for the elderly and have completed a Certificate III in Aged Care (or the equivalent), then we’d like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Enable, support and assist residents with activities of daily living according to assessed individual needs
• Assist and cooperate with other team members
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Promote continuous improvement process to staff, residents and relatives
• Attend internal and external training as required
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate III Aged Care or equivalent
• Proven Aged Care experience
• Desire to work with older people
• Proven competence with verbal and written communication skills
• A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
If you are passionate about caring for the elderly and have what it takes to make a genuine difference in their lives, we would like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.