• Are you passionate and committed to making a difference?
• When you become an Anglicare Volunteer you are joining a team of thousands who brighten people’s lives everyday
• Help out with Food and Financial Assistance
Anglicare has been serving the Community for over 160 years and is committed to supporting those who are aging, vulnerable or marginalised.
As costs for day-to-day expenses such as rent, food and power continue to rise, a setback such as sickness, loss of a job or an unexpected bill can make it feel as if your financial situation is getting out of control.
Anglicare can provide immediate practical assistance and longer-term solutions to build a more hopeful future.
About this Role:
Help provide food and financial assistance to those who need some extra help in the community.
Duties may include:
• Assist with the mobile food pantry
• Help provide emergency food assistance
• Assist with the different duties the staff will assign you
Monday - Friday
Our ideal volunteer will have:
• Caring and friendly nature
• A valid Working with Children’s Check
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
By joining Anglicare you would have the opportunity to serve those most in need; elderly people, struggling families, socially isolated, disaster affected people, disadvantaged children and youth plus many others within your community!
I want to join. Now what?
Once you submit your application one of our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Pack.
For more information on this role or other Volunteer opportunities please contact the Anglicare Volunteering Department on 9421 5446 or email@example.com