• Casual positions available
• Located near the shores of Malabar Beach - only 12 kilometres south-east of Sydney
• Join one of the largest Christian NFP organisations in Australia!
About the role:
Based in Malabar, Dorothy Boyt House is seeking experienced Carers to join their team on a casual basis. If you are reliable, motivated and passionate about caring for the elderly, we would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Enable, support and assist residents with activities of daily living according to assessed individual needs
• Assist and cooperate with other team members
• Comply with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Promote continuous improvement process to staff, residents and relatives
• Attend internal and external training as required
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Certificate III Aged Care (or equivalent) essential
• Minimum 6 months experience as a Carer (or equivalent) essential
• A genuine desire to serve those most in need
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An alignment to Anglicare's Christian values
If you are passionate about caring for the elderly and have what it takes to make a genuine difference in their lives, we would like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.