Anglicare have an opportunity for a Development Manager to join our Property Development team. You will be joining at an exciting time with a number of projects to commence throughout the year within our Social and Affordable Housing (SAHF) team.
Anglicare is proud to support housing programs that provide discounted rental accommodation as well as long-term accommodation options supporting vulnerable people, including families seeking asylum in Australia, families affected by Domestic Violence and those on low incomes requiring housing assistance.
Anglicare is a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years that supports people at all stages of life through community and aged care services.
About the role:
Reporting into the Project Director – Social and Affordable Housing, you will manage the development and delivery of multiple residential and community projects, ensuring we are meeting our residents, customers, environmental and operational needs across assisted living, independent living and community projects. You will be experienced across multi-disciplined project management from a similar portfolio, be capable of leading and mentoring a team with comprehensive knowledge of the property industry and regulations.
- Oversee the design development of the new aged care service model across all Anglicare development projects
- Interpret and oversee the internal and external designs, finishes, fittings, materials and furniture to ensure this meets the individual project briefs and budgets
- Ensures project delivery meets all key performance outcomes, namely: time, cost, quality, scope, procurement, communication, people management, risk and integration
- Provide high level communication with all stakeholders during the design development and implementation process
- Foster professional, aligned and capable leadership to your team with a focus on continuous improvement
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in delivering high value projects across Aged Care, Residential or Community space
- A relevant qualification in Property Development, Construction or Architecture
- An understanding of the aged care and community industry and the changing environments would be highly advantageous
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to build networks with LGAs, Councils and the wider building industry
- Strong communication, engagement and briefing skills
- Excellent remuneration package and company benefits
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation
- On-site parking in our Norwest office
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened