- Are you an experienced Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner?
- Are you passionate about assisting separated families who need guidance and dispute resolution?
- This is a rewarding permanent part-time position (1 day a week) based at Bega
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus. Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to ensure the provision of professional intake, assessment and FDR services for separated parents and their children.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide Family Dispute Resolution to separated families.
• Provide a model of joint family dispute resolution, including how best to ensure that separating parents consider the needs of their children.
• Provide assessment for suitability for family dispute resolution that includes screening for child safety, family & domestic violence and mental health.
• Maintain and present accurate records of client data and statistics as directed
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Tertiary qualification in law or social work or equivalent
• Current NSW Drivers licence and Current Working with Children's Check
• Counselling and/or mediation experience with a particular emphasis on work with children and families.
• Accreditation as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner or willingness to undertake appropriate study to achieve accreditation
• Experience in working in teams
• Knowledge of family & domestic violence including screening and safety assessments.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.