• Casual positions available
• Warm & welcoming residential home
• Taren Point location
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
Goodhew Gardens is seeking genuinely passionate Registered Nurses to join their team on a casual basis. This is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest Christian organisations in the not-for-profit sector. In addition, you will receive ongoing support within a growing organisation, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration. If you are an experienced aged care Registered Nurse with flexible availability, then we'd like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents whilst ensuring that all residents are respected and treated with empathy and dignity
• Manage and direct EENs, Certificate IV and Nurse assistants (Team) in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Is aware of and participates in continuous improvement process and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Registered Nurse with previous experience in aged care
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Current first aid certificate
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Christian Mission and Values of Anglicare
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d like to hear from you.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.