Servery – Barry Marsh House - Oran Park
• Experienced Servery employees required- permanent rosters available
• Join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Oran Park
Barry Marsh House is a brand new Residential Aged Care Home within Anglicare’s beautiful Oran Park Village. It will be an 80 bed Home ready for occupancy early 2021. In this state of the art facility it will include a dedicated Memory Support Unit, a Café, Children’s play area and a large function room.
We are looking for experienced Servery employees who can ensure our residents receive a great dining room experience, in a caring Christian environment.
About the Role:
As a Servery employee, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of food service to our residents. Our Servery staff play an important role in ensuring our residents receive a great dining experience every time they receive a meal.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensuring a consistently high standard of food service is provided to our residents
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way
• Ensuring that safety (WHS), health, hygiene and cleanliness standards set by Anglicare are maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Experience in a servery/ hospitality environment (essential)
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
• Previous experience in Aged Care (desirable)
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• A genuine alignment with Anglicare's Christian values.
Note: Effective from 1st May 2020, all visitors (including staff, volunteers, family, agency/contractor or others) must have a current influenza vaccination certificate to be authorised to enter any Residential Care Home.
If you're a caring and passionate people-person interested in supporting our valued residents, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice