- Are you an experienced Case Worker passionate about people in need of Food & Financial Assistance?
- Our staff are motivated and highly engaged...are you?
- Join a friendly and warm team culture | Fixed-Term Part-Time position 7 Months
About the role:
Based at Campbelltown, you will be assisting to provide case work, group work and other support services to clients from diverse cultural and social backgrounds who present with a range of needs. You will be responsible for conducting client assessments and referring clients to other services as part of ensuring an effective integrated client service is delivered. Essentially its providing emergency relief and financial and material support to clients in need. Providing referrals, advocacy and supporting clients with budgeting and enhancing their financial literacy.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to;
- Conducting client needs assessments to achievable outcomes.
- Building linkages with key community partners, working collaboratively with relevant parties and referring clients to other appropriate services.
- Be part of a team that contributes to continuous improvement by reviewing and implementing policies, procedures and work practices relevant to the program.
- Completing and maintaining appropriate client documentation and statistical information.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Associate Diploma, or relevant certificate with relevant experience e.g. Community Services, Welfare.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to network and establish positive relationships.
- Experience working with disadvantaged groups including families, parents, children and young people is desirable.
- A valid paid NSW Working with Children's Check for paid employment purposes.
This is a very exciting time with the new model providing some great opportunities for staff in the areas of training, case work and the opportunity to upskill so that optimal service can be provided. If you would like to be part of this new and exciting Food and Financial Assistance experience, then please apply!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.