• Permanent part-time position - between school hours!
• Woonona Location
• Supportive team environment with great company culture
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: https://www.anglicare.org.au/
About the role:
Eileen Armstrong House, Woonona has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant/Receptionist to join the team on a permanent part-time basis – 3 days per week (Mon, Wed & Fri). Reporting to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative and frontline support to the residents and dedicated staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised administrator seeking a part-time role between school hours.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Ensures that a professional image is projected by making sure that residents, visitors, couriers, and trades people are attended to at the reception desk by providing a receptionist service.
• Ensure general administrative tasks within the facility are completed on time, on budget and to a high standard by maintaining and improving admin procedures/systems.
• Process work orders/supply orders, complete word processing of reports/memos/minutes, correspondence, organising meetings/events/functions and completing clerical activities.
• Provide assistance to the Senior Administration Officer and Management
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Well-developed administrative, time management and organisational skills
• Reception and telephone switchboard skills, including experience dealing with clients who are in emotional distress and/or crisis
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Experience with rostering systems in particular Kronos
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in record keeping, data processing and report preparation
If you are someone with good communication skills, who can work independently and has a genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values, then we would love to hear from you!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.