Case Manager - Men’s Behavioural Change Program
- An exciting and rewarding Fixed Term Part-time opportunity!
- Are you an experienced Case Manager passionate about families?
- A great opportunity to support men, fathers and their families in the community
Anglicare Community Services
Anglicare provides a number of programs within the Shoalhaven that support families experiencing separation and the impact of family and domestic violence.
About the role:
Based at Nowra, the purpose of this role is to provide support, advocacy and referrals to clients (particularly men) in family and domestic violence circumstances; to facilitate a men’s behaviour change group. The successful incumbent will be required to work 3 days a week. The contract will end in June 2023.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Build linkages with key community partners, working collaboratively with parishes and making referrals as appropriate.
- Ensure that the services provided are evidence-based and meet client needs by ongoing review and evaluation.
- Ensure that men who have used family & domestic violence in their families are provided with case work and where appropriate, group work.
- Complete and maintain appropriate client documentation and statistical information.
- Ensure that the program is well known in the local community, including parishes, by conducting promotional activities and attending community forums and network meetings. This includes potential clients, referral agencies, government etc.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Diploma in Community Services/welfare (minimum) or equivalent
- Extensive experience working with and knowledge of Family and Domestic Violence and Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the facilitation of groups is highly desirable
- NSW Drivers licence
This role requires a valid Working with Children Check. Anglicare is committed to being a child-safe, child-friendly organization.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.