Registered Nurses – Porter Lodge - Minto - PM and Night Shifts
• Experienced Registered Nurses required for PM and Night shifts
• Join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Minto
Porter Lodge is Anglicare's latest brand new Residential Aged Care Home in South West Sydney - Minto. It is a 100 bed Home opening to residents in September, 2021. This state of the art facility includes a dedicated Memory Support Unit, a Café, Children’s play area and a large function room.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses who can lead the care team and provide good quality care, in a caring Christian environment.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Day to day management of care needs of residents
• Manage and direct the Care team in day to day activities for residents
• Support the Residential Manager/Care Manager to fulfil the objectives they have for the effective and efficient management of the facility
• Compliance with WHS legislation and Policy and Procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement processes and systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA (minimum 12 months)
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous aged care experience highly regarded
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Proven competence in appropriate documentation (including care planning)
• Proven competence in medication management and administration
• Ability to support and promote the Mission and Values of Anglicare
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, Anglicare serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice