Residential Manager- Woonona
• Are you looking for a sea change out of the hustle and bustle of Sydney?
• Consider the opportunity of working in a peaceful South Coast Location just 4 minutes from the beach.
• We are offering an incredible salary package and a strong Leadership team.
About the role:
Eileen Armstrong House is located in the northern Illawarra suburb of Woonona. A well-established home, Eileen Armstrong House is home to a friendly community of 60 residents. It is surrounded by pathways for residents and their families to enjoy peaceful strolls.
We are seeking the clinical expertise of a collaborative and dynamic Residential Manager to lead our experienced team of aged care professionals.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for leading and empowering the team to embed a culture of person-centred, Christian care and accountability across the home. You will also initiate new ways of working which create improvements to current services across the home, whilst demonstrating inspirational resilience and professionalism even at times of pressure.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Effective leadership of the facility ensuring culture, processes and practices are in accordance with Anglicare strategies and policies
• Ensures that all residents are respected and treated with empathy and dignity through providing them with choice to live their daily life in a way that is special and unique to them
• Ensures a well-supported caring Christian environment through the modelling and encouragement of Anglicare’s vision mission and values
• Ensures the achievement of financial outcomes by the effective management of facility resources
• Ensures the achievement of safety targets and the continuous development of a safety culture
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Aged care leadership experience including managing diverse teams and budgets
• Clinical background as an RN or related discipline - essential
• A strong commitment to the Christian Values of Anglicare - essential
• Knowledge of ACFI and the Aged Care Act including the Aged Care Quality Standards
• A high level of business acumen including strong financial management experience
• Ability to provide clear and strong direction in leadership, whilst being able to confidently communicate and commit to difficult decisions with integrity and grace.
• Lead with authenticity, empowering their leadership team to do the same, for the benefit of those we serve
• A genuine passion for, and commitment to, Aged Care
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.