• Permanent Full-time Position
• Located in Castle Hill in the Beautiful Hills District
• Fantastic opportunity + Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits available
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
For more information please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
About the Role:
Donald Coburn Centre - Residential Care Home is seeking a Maintenance Officer to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the overall facility is in good working order by undertaking maintenance duties for the home, ensuring they are completed on time and to a high standard.
Duties may include and will not be limited to:
• Carpentry Works
• Door and lock repairs
• Minor roofing
• Gutter cleaning
• Minor alterations and handyperson duties
• Appliance fault finding
• Carpet repairs
• Joinery repairs
• Plumbing repairs
Hours are full time Monday to Friday. The position also contributes to after-hours maintenance project requirements from time to time.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Previous experience in maintenance essential
• Relevant Trade qualification and Trade license - desirable
• A current NSW driver’s license.
• Reliable with a strong work ethic.
• Alignment with Anglicare’s values.
• Passion for assisting older people and working in Aged Care.
If you are passionate about working with a committed team within a Christian environment, we would love to hear from you.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 31st May; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.