• Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of older people?
• Permanent Part Time position (15 hours/week) with an opportunity to work from home
• Great team culture
About Anglicare at Home:
Anglicare at Home is one of the largest Home Care package providers in NSW. Designed to make a genuine difference in the lives of older people, Anglicare At Home supports and assists our elderly clients to independently remain in their own homes as valued members of our community
About the role:
Reporting to the Scheduling Team Leader, the role of the Scheduling Officer is to roster staff with clients to provide At Home services according to agreed timeframes, and in line with the organisation’s strategy, Christian Mission, Vision and Values and operating requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in systems and technology applications with particular focus on using rostering systems to roster large teams, preferably in a home care environment
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services
- A skilled communicator both written and verbal, you will have proven skills in time management, multi-tasking and prioritising, whilst working effectively in a multi-faceted team
This is a permanent part time position working Mondays – Wednesdays from 6.30pm - 9.30pm and Sundays 7.00am - 3pm.
If you’re a customer-focused person who is flexible and adaptable to change, we would love to hear from you. A full induction, training, and career development plan will equip you to perform in this very rewarding role.
For over 160 years, Anglicare has been serving people in need - providing care to older people and services for people in need. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.