• Be part of a committed and vibrant team
• Inbound contact centre serving community aged care
• Permanent Part Time (4 days/week) opportunity based at Norwest
About Anglicare at Home:
Anglicare at Home is one of the largest Home Care package providers in NSW. Designed to make a genuine difference in the lives of older people, Anglicare At Home supports and assists our elderly clients to independently remain in their own homes as valued members of our community
About the Role:
As part of the Response team, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding customer service each and every time you speak with our Home care clients and Home Care teams and supporting the delivery of quality care and support services. Using your exceptional communication skills, you will confidently and effectively ensure the right outcomes for the customer and the organisation.
Come and be a part of this high performing team, delivering amazing customer experiences within a fast paced and dynamic contact centre environment.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated call centre experience
• Experience in using a wide range of systems and technology applications
• An excellent communicator with well-developed written and verbal skills
• An effective problem-solver and negotiator who can prioritise and delegate tasks
• Flexibility – can step in and do extra shifts if needed
• Be the voice of the customer to provide feedback to the organisation about service improvements
• Committed to quality customer service whilst performing to our service metrics.
A knowledge/understanding of community-based aged care services is desirable but not essential, as you will undertake a comprehensive induction program and ongoing training.
If you're a customer-focused person with a positive attitude who enjoys and thrives on delivering superior service, we would love to hear from you.
For over 160 years, Anglicare has been serving people in need - providing care to older people and services for people in need. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
This is where you can do the best work of your life.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.