• Key role utilising your integration development expertise
• Leading NFP Organisation with unique opportunities for learning
• Flexible working options available- 12 months fixed term
About the Role
An opportunity has become available for an Integration Developer to join our IT Transformation team. This is a 12 month fixed term full-time role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved across the review, design and integration of cloud-based systems and applications.
Reporting to the IT Applications and Business Intelligence Manager, you will work another developer, and with data services and application teams to provide end to end integration solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, with strong communication skills.
Key responsibilities include (and not limited to):
- Facilitate integration (Application, Data, Mobile, API) solutions to ensure they are delivered at optimum design through reviewing business requirements
- Ensures delivery of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and the solutions are delivered on time, within budget in alignment with a technical team, PMO, key stakeholders and also third-party vendors.
- Establish in-house integration development capability to sustain new technology and address future requirements by documenting the solution, creating a sustainable development process, and establishing an efficient maintenance and monitoring system to ensure errors, issues and problems are remedied and resolved.
- Maintain system and data security.
- Develop and maintain technical specification and documentation to deliver solutions for internal IT staff, and external providers
- Have completed Tertiary qualifications within IT
- Minimum 5 years’ development experience using Biztalk/Logic Apps stack or any other EAI platform (essential)
- Experience in delivering complex integration solutions for medium to large organisation in areas of Finance, Customer Relations, HR, Billing and Reporting (BI)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders
- High level Microsoft applications including Excel
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Robotics Process Automation, Azure, TOGAF or similar Architecture Frameworks (whilst not essential will be an advantage)
For over 160 years Anglicare has been serving people in need- providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable. We began because of people like you, people who saw a need in the community and who were compelled to make a difference. People motivated by Christian love and a passion to serve.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au.
Benefits of working with Anglicare:
- Not-For-Profit Salary packaging benefits with up to $15,900 of your salary tax free
- An opportunity to build a career within a Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting others
- Join an inclusive culture supported with learning and development opportunities
- Office location based in Norwest with on-site parking available
- Opportunity for flexible work options including working from home
If this sound like your next challenge, please submit your application today!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 16th August. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.