• Casual Opportunities Available
• Drive to work – Malabar location, close to the beach
• Add value & enrich the lives of older people
About the Role:
We are currently seeking dedicated Cleaners and Laundry Staff on a casual basis, to assist with maintaining our Malabar aged care home – Dorothy Boyt House.
If you're a people-person interested in casual work that supports older people, we look forward to receiving your application.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide a clean, safe environment for the residents and staff;
• Ensure laundry/cleaning duties are completed in a safe, efficient and effective way;
• Incorporate individual resident preferences when attending rooms;
• Maintain best practice in cleaning/laundry techniques;
• Contribute to the effectiveness of the whole team by working in a cooperative way and assisting others when your own duties are completed.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
• Commercial Cleaning and/ or Laundry experience preferred
• Genuine desire to support older people
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to support and promote Anglicare’s Christian mission and values.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of joining Anglicare:
• Generous hourly rate plus 25% casual loading
• Build a career within a leading Christian NFP organisation dedicated to supporting communities.
• Join an inclusive culture supported with real learning and development opportunities
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
To find out more please visit: http://www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.